Thursday, December 8, 2016

Proud to be a Ninong!

Last 27th of November, I was invited to be the Ninong of our eldest brother’s son, Russell at St.Rose of Lima Parish at Teresa, Rizal. My brother’s wife was not originally catholic by birth so they were married in civil. Inspite of this, I was glad that they still chose their son to be baptized in the Catholic Church.  



Krenz Russell B. Santos was my grandson's(inaanak) name. He a healthy and lovable kid but we can't deny that he is fond of crying. I wasn't sure if he was shocked by the number of unfamiliar crowds on his special day.



(Picture Takings after the Christening)



After the celebration we immediately went to Carissa in their house and continue the celebration. There are quite many visitors who arrived. some where relatives of both sides and mostly were their neighborhoods. 


Though I missed the Installation for Knights of Columbus First Degree, I was very, very blessed still to attend and become the Ninong of my second Inaanak. This also means that I am no longer a teen. Just Kidding. :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment