Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Day 333: Simplicity

(A Daily Reflection on Divine Mercy)

Life can appear to be complicated at times and so can we.  But the truth is that we need to cut through the complexities of life and realize that, from the perspective and Will of God, life is simple.  It’s simple in that all we need to do is say “Yes” to Him every day, surrendering all to Him and trusting Him every step of the way.  We must be diligent in responding to His promptings and grace, but we do not have to enter into the entire complicated world, figure it out and solve it.  This is too much and is far better done by God.  Seek to be a simple soul who trusts in the perfect wisdom of God and He will sort life out for you (See Diary #1617).

Do you find that your life appears complicated at times?  Reflect upon this question and if the answer is “Yes” it’s probably because you are trying to do more than God is asking and to solve questions that He already knows the answers to.  Turn to Him, today, as a simple trusting soul.  Be ready and willing to respond to anything He communicates to you and do it with passion and diligence, but do not worry about all the apparent complexities of life.  The Lord understands them well and will navigate you through their confusion.

Lord, I pray that I may become a simple soul.  I choose to follow this path led by absolute trust in You and Your wisdom.  You know all things, dear Lord, and You will guide me every step of the way through the apparent complexities of life if I let You.  I do believe this dear Lord.  Help me believe it with all my soul.  Jesus, I trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment