Monday, October 17, 2016

The Christmas TrainThe Christmas Train by David Baldacci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I bought this book on a booksale where I always spend most of my time when I planned to visit the supermarket. I always love Christmas because it gives me a very great feeling of love and peace. I immediately grab this book because I know there is really great on this.

The story is about Tom Langdon who is a war correspondent who's planning to arrive for Los Angeles throiugh a train from which he was banned because of a certain misunderstanding on the security airport. He needs to meet her girlfriend on time but blessing will always come from times that we least expected it. And so it happens.

He met different people and personalities on the train and have met the time to cross her ex-girlfriend unexpectedly. He taught his love for her were embraced by the long years upon after she left him instantly. But destiny will always to persons who were destined for each other. But the question is how will he fight for her if he was still committed to his present.

A very nice classic holiday book for everyone. Sir Baldacci indulged me in the story of hope,love and sacrifice.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment