Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Rev. Fr. Eugene Peñalosa III
This is my second sketch which was dated on the 1st of October, 2015. It was though not obviously Fr. Eugene Peñalosa III but it is. Maybe I’ll try t be good in sketching next time. He is currently serving as the Parish Priest of St. Therese of the Child Jesus at Talisay, Lipa City. Kura is a very cheerful and very supportive priest who keeps on inspiring me and showing me how it was to be a Shepherd to his sheep through visible acts of generosity. Siya yung tipo na lubos na pinapahalagahan ang Banal na Misa kaya hindi niya alintana ang pagod at puyat basta makapagmisa lamang. Siya rin yung madalas dumalaw sa mga burol ng mga taong nasasakupan ng kanyang parokya upang makiramay maging Katoliko man ito o hindi. That is why I have so much respect on him. He was like a thoughtful father who would send you simple message of inspiration even thru text or messenger and would later on ask you, " Kamusta na pre?".
I would also add him to my list of "Paring Idol" that maybe someday we could also be brothers in the Ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment